Fifth Tray - Using the tools and improving practice
What are the key messages?
The fifth and final stage of the process is to provide messages to help integrate hazard, risk, and adaptation information into the local government decision-making and planning process. The messages in this tray are:
(PDF 365 KB)
- Explains the range of information that the practitioner needs to be aware of.
(PDF 386 KB)
- Outlines the fast-moving nature of climate change information.
(PDF 436 KB)
- Outlines guidance on timeframes for planning and decisions.
(PDF 541 KB)
- Discusses adaptation approaches and the basis for decisions on community responses.
(PDF 488 KB)
- Describes some concepts and techniques used to assist in transforming communities towards greater resilience.