Flosys is software that controls the collection of data via radio or telephone networks.
The data is then stored in a Tideda database which can be accessed from Flosys, Tideda or Excel.
Flosys 4.0 (server) and Flosys for Windows 2.0 (client)
Telemetry software for a multi-user PC environment integrated with the Tideda database
Flosys is software that controls the collection of data via radio or telephone networks. The data is then stored in a Tideda database which can be accessed from Flosys, Tideda or Excel. The current development is a modernization of the original Flosys software first used in 1983. This is a reflection of the move to multi-user PC systems running in a predominantly Windows environment.
The collection of data and handling of alarms is done at only one point, the PC running Flosys server. "On demand" data collection, displays of data, maps and alarms is done from Flosys for Windows. Any number of PCs can be running this software allowing multi-user access to the telemetry.
- runs on Windows NT
Flosys for Windows:
- runs on Windows 95/98/2000/NT
- will run on any network optimizations to Flosys for Windows for remote access
- Aquitel (New Zealand)
- Campbell (USA)
- Unidata (Australia)
- Others types on request
- alarm functions fully configurable by time and action
- alarm actions include autodialler, telepager and fax
- Flosys server - CPU Pentium 75 or better. Must be on a network if it is to be accessed by Flosys for Windows
- Flosys for Windows - No additional requirements above those of the minimum required for the operating system chosen.
Phone +64 3 343 7850
Fax +64 7 8560151
PO Box 8602
Christchurch, New Zealand