Sessions, programmes, and abstracts
Science Centres: Atmosphere
Details on the session topics, timeline, meeting agenda and programme
- 23 Oct - Informal pub gathering to watch the Rugby World Cup Final (from 8pm)
- 24 Oct - Baring Head field site tour and jetlag recovery
- 25 – 28 Oct - Daily meeting sessions from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Renouf Foyer)
- 25 Oct - Evening "icebreaker" (Renouf Foyer)
- 28 Oct - NIWA Wellington GasLab tour
- 27 Oct - Conference dinner (ICON Restaurant)
- 29 Oct - WMO Scientific Advisory Group on Greenhouse Gases meeting (NIWA)
- 31 Oct - NIWA Lauder facility tour (requires independent travel to the South Island)
- Compilation of talk abstracts, in order of appearance in the agenda.
- Compilation of poster abstracts, listed by session and poster number.
There are several smaller meetings planned in conjunction with GGMT 2011. In addition to the SAG meeting on Saturday the 29th, there will be a number of others - please check back for further details.
- Nation and site updates
- CO2 measurement
- Non-CO2 measurement
- Calibration and standards
- Isotope measurement and calibration
- Comparison activities and data management
- Emerging techniques and integration of measurement types
- Recommendations discussion
- Martin Manning, Victoria Univeristy of Wellington (VUW), New Zealand
- Marcel van der Schoot, CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research (CMAR), Australia
- Michel Ramonet, Le Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et l'Environnement (LSCE) , France
- Pieter Tans, NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory (ESRL), USA
- Edward Dlugokencky, NOAA ESRL, USA.
- Ken Masarie, NOAA ESRL, USA
- Willi Brand, Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry Jena
- Ralph Keeling, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Sara Mikaloff Fletcher, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA), New Zealand